RTII 903 Assertiveness Training
Note: Course prices are current as of publication date, however
they are subject to change without notice. Please contact RTII for current information.
Per Person Price: $1195 Firm Fixed
Price: Available Upon Request
Class Size: 20
Training Hours: 14
Duration: 2 Days
Delivery Method: Classroom Lecture &
The purpose of this assertiveness training program is to help individuals learn
to express themselves more assertively in an appropriate and well timed manner
- To foster new levels of courage and assertiveness appropriate for each participant.
- To clarify personal values and link their connection with assertive and
non assertive behaviors.
- Make distinctions between aggression and assertiveness
- To develop clarity for each participant regarding their unique criteria
for acting or not acting assertively.
- Establish an understanding of the relationship between clarity of intention
and the will to make it happen.
- Explore and create strategies to deal with the "fear factor" related to
both assertion and non-assertion.
- Practice and critique appropriate assertion behaviors.
- Privacy for individual issues. The program will maintain privacy for all
participants regarding the specific subject(s) they wish to address.
- Discussion of key issues/values will be used to help participants gain clarity
about their situation including what stops or leads them to act assertively.
- Participants will be asked to anonymously evaluate whether they intend to
act assertively to address their situation. This is intended to ascertain
commitment rather than merely an intellectual agreement.
For additional information, please contact our Training and
Registration Center at (706) 951-5685 or visit our website at www.rtii.org